Join us on Saturday, September 28 to Celebrate National Public Lands Day at Gateway Arch National Park! The day will be filled with festivities and events FREE and open to the public.
9am – 10am: Yoga under the Arch
YogaBuzz instructors kick off the morning with FREE yoga under the 630′ Gateway Arch!
9am – 12pm: Mississippi River Clean Up
Grab a bite to eat, a cup of coffee and roll your sleeves up to join other local volunteers in helping to clean up the downtown St. Louis Riverfront
10am – 2pm: 3rd Annual Great MonArch Migration Event
As monarch butterflies are heading south for the winter, the National Park Service and the City of St. Louis are celebrating their journey with the Great MonArch Migration Event. At this festive event, pollinator experts from across the region, including the Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri Department of Conservation, Audubon Center at Riverlands, Missourians for Monarchs, and more will be onsite with monarch-themed activities. We will have a National Park Service Ranger and local artist lead butterfly painting, experts on hand to learn more about monarch butterfly gardening tips, pollinator plants, and why butterflies are important. (Complimentary Coffee, & breakfast goodies will be available!)
11:00am – 11:30am: Walk with a National Park Service Ranger
Get your heart rate up with a walk with a ranger around the beautiful 91 acre urban national park and learn more about our Explorer’s Garden.
Sauce Magazine's Harvest Festival in St.Louis
Sun Oct 13 2019 at 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
Join Sauce Magazine along with top local artists, musicians, restaurants, breweries and wineries at the FREE Harvest Festival in Tower Grove Park! Learn more at http://harvestfeststl.com/.
Interested in participating in this year's event? Contact event coordinator Amy Hyde at ahyde[at]saucemagazine.com
Murray & Peter Present
The Boulet Brothers Dragula Tour 2019
Sat Oct 12 8:00 PM The Pageant, St Louis, MO
Reserved $56.00, $39.50 & $22.50 | VIP $112.00
VIP M&G 6:00PM / Doors 7:00PM / Show 8:00PM
Age Restrictions: All Ages (Warning: Adult content).
Get ready to see all your favorite spooky queens from the reality show including some contestants from the all new Season 3 of Dragula.
All ages welcome. There will be a 20-minute intermission. Presented by Murray & Peter. Get tour info at http://www.dragfans.com/
VIP tickets available online and at our Box Office/Suite 100
VIP Ticket: Includes a premium reserved seat in the first few rows on the main floor, plus meet all the queens and take pics (before the show), score autographs and receive an official tour poster and customized laminate with lanyard. You must check-in at the box office upon arrival at the venue to receive your tour swag. Meet & greet starts at 6pm sharp and concludes when the line ends. Please arrive at the venue by 545pm. If you arrive late you will miss the meet & greet.
The Monthly Cycle Presents the 6th Annual Diva Cup in St.Louis
Women and gender non-binary cyclists: Join us for our sixth annual all-city team scavenger hunt and super rad party on wheels, The Diva Cup!
Riders of all levels are invited to join The Monthly Cycle for an epic afternoon of exploring the city, followed by sweet prizes, raffles, and a mini street fest featuring women- and GNB-friendly businesses. Costumes are encouraged, and all scavenger hunt stops are whimsical, fun, and designed to connect riders to the St. Louis community; we won't release the details until the day of the ride, but think tasks like “take a photo of a bike helmet on a dog’s head” or “find a feminist book at a local bookstore.” Seriously, get pumped.
1:00p.m.: Check-in opens! Come to Diva Cup headquarters at Handlebar to connect with your team, get your scavenger hunt booklet, and grab some free mystery swag courtesy of our sponsors. Early-bird riders will have more time to strategize and plan their routes, check out exhibition tables from our sponsors, and grab drinks at Handlebar.
2:30pm: Roll out!
2:30-5:00pm: Non-riders: hang out with our sponsors, eat, drink and hope your favorite team wins!
5:00pm: Riders: race back to Handlebar! Late teams will lose points. Hang out and grab a drink while we tally your score, until...
5:30pm: Winners announced! We'll be awarding great prizes (and sweet trophies) to the highest scoring top 3 teams, as well as a few surprise awards.
All participants in the Diva Cup must be part of a team of no fewer than two and no more than five riders. Don't have a team? We'll happily help you find a squad day-of, or fill out the form link on Eventbrite, and we'll play matchmaker for you!
Every team will need at least one smartphone with a camera and internet access in order to compete.
BYOB (bring your own bikes), flat kits, water, lights helmets, and fully charged phones. The Monthly Cycle will provide light technical support in the case of mechanical failures.
• I'M NOT SUPER SPEEDY. SHOULD I ENTER THE DIVA CUP? Yes! You don't have to be fast to be a contender. Enthusiasm, knowledge of St. Louis, and a willingness to get a little silly are all *huge* assets in the Diva Cup.
• I CAN'T AFFORD THE ENTRY FEE RIGHT NOW. IS THIS EVENT FOR ME? Yes! Scholarships are available! If cost is a concern whatsoever, reach out to email@example.com.
• CAN I BUY A TICKET THE DAY OF THE EVENT? Sure thing! Day-of registrations will be available for $25 per rider or $75 per team. Cash or card accepted on-site.
• IS THIS EVENT INCLUSIVE TO TRANSGENDER WOMEN AND GENDER NON-BINARY RIDERS? Yes, yes, yes!
• HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO ENTER THE DIVA CUP? 18, but heads up: The Diva Cup will start and end at Handlebar, which is, y'know, a bar.
• IS THIS EVENT OPEN TO MEN? While men cannot compete in the Diva Cup, male allies are welcome to volunteer or cheer on the riders! We'll have a full room of awesome sponsor tables for you to visit, and Handlebar will be serving the drinks and snacks. Men can also participate in our raffle and win awesome prizes while supporting The Monthly Cycle. Wanna volunteer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• WHAT IF IT RAINS? We'll announce a rain date. We got you, fam.
• WHY SHOULD I FEEL AWESOME ABOUT BUYING A TICKET TO THE DIVA CUP? All proceeds of this event supports the operations of The Monthly Cycle, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to creating an inclusive cycling community for women and gender non-binary riders in St. Louis.
• THIS LOOKS AWESOME, AND I AM A MILLIONAIRE AND/OR COOL SMALL BUSINESS AND/OR AWESOME ORGANIZATION. CAN I SPONSOR? Yes! Email email@example.com.
Join our community, powered by love, at our 2019 Autism Speaks Walk - St. Louis! On Saturday October 12th at 8:30am we will begin the festivities - meet local service providers, enjoy free food, games and entertainment at our sensory friendly Walk! Start a team, join a team or come on your own. Walk and fundraise together to enhance the lives of people living with autism.
Sign up today at https://bit.ly/2wRjfCB